- For starters, luxury travel doesn’t really have to be that expensive – and if you’re clued up, you can actually travel in luxury for less than you have thought otherwise.
- Below are some easy to learn luxury travel tips to help make your voyage that much easier, more affordable, safer and stylish.
Let’s Start With the Basics
- Nearly all countries require for you to have at least six months remaining on your passport if you wish to go there, so make sure that yours is up to date.
- Take a photocopy of your passport with you when you travel. You can also scan your passport and then email a copy to yourself. Always handy if your passport goes walkabout!
- Don’t write your name and address on any luggage tag, as it will let thieves know that your home just might be unoccupied for some time. A phone number or your country is fine.
- For the best accommodation in Tasmania, check out Huon Valley accommodation.
- If you’re going to take a digital camera, make sure that there’s some pics of you on there (take a selfie!). That way, if you lose it and later have to claim it back, you can easily show that it’s yours.
Make Some Plans on What You want to Do and see
- If you’re one of those who suffers from jet-lag, when you’re at your destination in Tasmania, try to stay awake until your bedtime in that time zone and then try to get a full night’s sleep.
- Take along a small spray bottle with you and fill it with water and then spray it over creased clothes. Smooth with your hand and leave them hanging up overnight somewhere to help remove any creases.
- If you are going to be visiting somewhere new, make up a list of places nearby that you want to visit and see. If there is too much, limit the list down to the essentials.
- If you didn’t remember to take your international travel adaptor or phone charger, ask at the hotel reception, they normally will be able to help you out.
Matters of Pets, Discounts, Dining and Research
- If you’re one of those who likes to take Fido on holiday with you, make sure first that your accommodation of choice is indeed pet-friendly.
- When you consult with a hotel, agent or villa owner directly, always ask about a discount. This is simply because If you don’t ask, you can be sure that they won’t offer!
- As with any other type of holiday, to enjoy a really great dining experience, try to eat where the locals eat. And yes indeed, the food might not always be cordon bleu, but don’t be afraid to check out something new.
- Plus, if the eatery is busy, you can be certain that the fare will be fresh and tasty also!
Simply go online and check out with a few clicks of your mouse, what great places Tasmania has to offer!